The 160Sp Epoxy machine is a portable meter, mix and dispensing system for 1 to 1 ratio epoxy. Mixing is accomplished with a low cost, maintenance free disposable static mixer. The two materials remain separate until they enter the disposable mixer. Thoroughly mixed and properly proportioned material is delivered at the push of a button. The shot size can be varied, allowing the operator to optimize the amount of material used for each application. This closed metering and mixing system minimizes the operator’s exposure to the material fumes and virtually eliminates the mess of hand measuring and mixing.
- 10 gallon ASME rated stainless steel tanks
- Low cost disposable static mixers have no moving parts and throughly mix the epoxy
- Optional air compressor with Honda engine goes to idle when pressure setting is reached
- Optional solvent flushing system is available that allows static mixer to be reused by purging epoxy prior to setting up
- A pneumatically operatead drive cylinder is controlled by a 4 way valve. A touch of the palm switch gives a measured shot of material
- Shot size can be easily adjusted by moving trip lever in relation to limit switch
- A combo filter/regulator allows easy pressure adjustments to the drive cylinder
- Output check valves are located for ease of service at inlet to injector block
The 160Sp Epoxy machine is a portable meter, mix and dispensing system for 1 to 1 ratio epoxy.