General Job Application
If you would like to apply for a position with Transline Industries you may do so by hitting Apply Now below. For a list of open positions, scroll down the page.
Current Job Openings
Manufacturing Technician – This Tech position’s primary duty will be to assist in various phases of the sign production process. Production duties will include transport of materials required for sign production. Tech will cut sign substrate to required size and prepare surfaces for lamination. Sign graphics and lettering will be applied to sign surfaces. Completed signs will be prepared and packaged for shipping. Time spent on each work process will be entered on a computer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- When assigned to production of signs, this position will need to be able to carry raw materials weighing up to 80 lbs.
- Cutting sign substrates, applying sign graphics and lettering will be primary manufacturing duties.
- May also assist in Carpentry, CAD design, and silk screening, if qualified.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to accurately measure materials.
- Must have ability to lift and carry up to 80 lbs. Must be able to read specifications and interpret instructions.
- Must have interpersonal skills to interact as a team member. Carpentry, CAD and/or silk screening experience are desired, but not required.
- Must be able to reliably commute to 530 Jesse St, Grand Prairie, TX 75051