General Job Application
If you would like to apply for a position with Transline you may do so by hitting Apply Now below. For a list of open positions, scroll down the page.
Current Job Openings
If you wish to apply for one of the open positions below, please click Apply Now and make sure to specify which position you are applying for in the following form.
Job Summary: Provides excellent customer service by making prompt courteous deliveries of customer orders. Performs general warehouse duties and customer assistance as needed. Performs all job responsibilities in a safe, timely and efficient manner. Local deliveries with occasional out of town (same day) deliveries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load truck accurately and safely for customer deliveries.
- Unload truck as needed at customer and/or branch locations.
- Drive company vehicle to make customer deliveries, obeying traffic laws and safety procedures. Maintain appropriate licensing, credentials and acceptable driving record.
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times. Treat external and internal customers and associates with courtesy and respect.
- Perform all duties in a safe and responsible manner, following all safety rules.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed/needed.
Abilities and Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb and lift up to 70 lbs.
- CDL (A or B) with Hazmat Endorsement preferred (however, willing to work with employee to obtain after employment).
- Must be able to safely tolerate heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
Location, Status, Days and Hours
- Job location is Grand Praire, Texas
- Full Time
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Benefits for Eligible Employees:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Long term and Short Term Disability