Airless Line Striper CH200AT
This Self-Propelled pavement marking truck is a great addition to our line of Single operator/one man operation stripers. Designed to apply both reflective and non-reflective, water based traffic paint. Capable of applying two colors in both solid and intermittent line patterns with line widths varying from 2 to 36″. While seated in the operator’s position, the single driver-operator shall be able to view both existing and newly painted lines.
- Overall Dimensions: 178″ L x 67′ W x 80″ H
- Ground Clearance: 8.0 Inches
- Electrical: 12-volt DC 45 AMP-Hour Batter, 70 AMP Alt
- Heating/Air Conditioning: Bi-level controlled heating/air conditioning.
- Enclosed Cab/Parking Brake/Headlights/Stoplights/Fog Lights/Back Up Lights
- Turn Signals/Audio Back-Up Signal/Doors Locks/Steering Column Lock
- 3-Stage Windshield Wipers with Washer/3-Point Safety Belts/AM-FM Radio
- Engine: 4 cyclinders, 4 stoke O.H.C.
- Drive Train: 5 Speed standard transmission
- Ignition: Electronic
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: 5.14 Hydraulic ABS
- Fuel Capacity: 10.5 Gallons
- Striping Speed: Up to 25 mph
- Stainless steel airless piston pump rated at 5 GPM with a maximum discharge press of 2900 PSI
- Two (2) stainless steel automatic airless spray guns rated at 3000-PSI maximum pressure
- Capability: apply pain from 2 – 12 inches in width (overall spary up to 36″ in single pass)
- Skipline System: Electronic, includes footage counters
- Capacity: 450 lbs. (1- pressurized tank)
- Bead Guns: Two GRaco Automatic Double Acting Guns
Line Guard Assembly
- Extendible length of no less than 76″
- Easily foldable for travel when machine is not in use
- Adjustable lateral guide for left or right striping operations
Airless Line Striper CH200ATPart No. ee349bbd4f56
This Self-Propelled pavement marking truck is a great addition to our line of Single operator/one man operation stripers.