SafeZone Series SZ-412-S Single Spring Stand
The SafeZone Series SZ-412-S is the single spring-loaded version of our popular SZ-412. The single coil spring adds additional weight and redundancy to compensate for increased wind loads. The SZ-412-S is primarily used along the sides of state highways and interstates where wind loads are greater and more frequent.
SafeZone Series Sign Stands are lightweight and require a minimum of space in your vehicles. They are easy to carry for setup and deployment of your roll-up signs.
The SZ-412-S is ideal for Utility Companies, Mowing Crews, Road Contractors & Underground Boring Companies using roll-up reflective and mesh signs.
- Lightweight design / 23 lbs.
- Compact for ease in storage / less than one cubic foot when stored
- Single Spring Design
- Both pull pin and kick release of legs
- 3 separate height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Bright orange colored legs for extra visibility on curbs and sidewalks
- Powder -coated and zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Meets minimum height requirement as set forth in the MANUAL ON UNIFORM TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES (MUTCD)
- NCHRP-350 tested and certified (with roll-up signs)
The SafeZone Series SZ-412-S is the single spring-loaded version of our popular SZ-412.