Zicla Zebra Zero Cycle Lane Separator
Segregate traffic flow and build a better bike path with Zicla’s Zebra Zero cycle lane separators!
Zebra Zero cycle lane separators by Zicla is an effective cycle segregation product which is used as a protective barrier to prevent vehicles on the road from invading the cycle lane. These separators are quick and easy to install. The solution assists in making any vehicle in contact rebound and deflect back into the road, ensuring the safety of cyclists and pedestrians.
The Zebra Zero is manufactured from a material developed entirely from postconsumer waste of municipal origin.
Transline offers cycle lane separators in standard colors approved by the Federal Highway Administration. Each piece is adorned with reflective, asymmetrical stripes. These markings make the separators extremely hard to miss in the light of day and (due to their reflective coating) also highly visible at night.
Zebra lane separators install quickly, require little maintenance, and resist most kinds of inclement weather. At the same time, they can be removed easily, making them a flexible, cost-efficient option for road design implementation—or even suitable for use on a temporary basis.
- 100% recycled plastic post consumption
- Adapted to any kind of road surface
- Available in two sizes: Size 9 (6.46W x 3.54H x 30.5L), and Size 13 (8.27W x 5.11H x 32.28L)
- Almost 40% of its surface is retroreflective
- With 4 anchorage points in the road surface
- Highly resistant to impact
- Zero lane separators weigh about 25% less than the standard Zebra lane separators
- Zero lane separators also have a smaller carbon footprint than the standard Zebra lane separators
- Stocked standard stripe color is white, however stripe color customization is available as a custom order. Custom orders take an estimated 60 days. Available colors – yellow, green, red and blue.
Add Pavement Marking Stencils – for easier installation:
- Epoxy resin (styrene-free)
- M12 hex nuts
- Threaded rods, 10cm In
- 12mm diameter (15cm in older pavement)
- Hammer drill
- Small sledge hammer
- Epoxy gun
Depending upon available space, line separators can be installed parallel to traffic OR at a 30° angle pointing in the direction that cars are traveling. The stripes on each piece are asymmetrical, so please rotate the separators prior to installation in a way that will make the denser stripes more visible to oncoming cars.
Segregate traffic flow and build a better bike path with Zicla’s Zebra Zero cycle lane separators! Zebra Zero cycle lane separators by Zicla is an effective cycle segregation product which is used as a protective barrier to prevent vehicles on the road from invading the cycle lane.