It’s that time of the year again when conferences throughout Texas host local businesses like Transline and countless guest speakers to enrapture the audience!
This year, the Texas Chapter of the American Public Works Association has quite the conference planned. Dubbed the “Public Works in Paradise” Annual Conference and Exhibition, the organization pairs the hard-working industry with family fun at Moody Gardens!
What is the APWA Conference?
The American Public Works Association highlights over 400 public works professionals from throughout Texas, unveils new equipment, and proudly displays technology from within the industry.
This year, the conference features:
- Professional development, focused training, public works best practices, and thorough technical tours.
- Exhibits featuring innovative new technologies designed to make public works projects easier and more efficient.
- An exciting golf outing at the Moody Gardens Golf Course.
- A young professional’s pub crawl.
- An awards ceremony at the end of the conference.
- And excellent benefits for local public works employees, including free entrance to the exhibit hall on Thursday.
What Are the Details of the APWA Conference?
This time around, at the end of October, Transline is excited to visit the American Public Works Association Texas Chapter Conference, held at Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas, between October 20th and the 22nd.
You can download the official app for more information, including conference schedules, technical sessions, and to receive notifications about upcoming conference events or changes to the schedule
Keep an Eye Out for Transline at APWA!
We’re excited to take a trip out to Moody Gardens in Galveston, TX, for this wonderful conference, and we hope to see everyone there soon.
Keep an eye out for Transline located in Booth # 201 at the conference center, and stop by to say ‘hello’ when you have a chance!