Home / Products / Traffic Control & Work Zone / Roll-up Signs, Stands & Accessories / 4860K Roll-Up And Rigid Sign Stand
4860K Roll-Up And Rigid Sign Stand
The WindMaster 4860K is designed to accommodate DuraLatch Roll-up and Rigid Signs (rigid sign mounting brackets are included, roll-up sign bracket sold separately). The 4818K has dual-springs for wind resistance. The legs are equipped with kick-release buttons for easy set-up and take down and are adjustable to accommodate uneven terrain. It features a patented BreakAway system, which allows vertical upright to break away from the stand on impact. The 4860K comes with a flag holder bracket that holds two wooden dowel flags (flags sold separately).
- Aircraft aluminum alloy legs and uprights, with anti-skid rubber leg caps.
- Adjustable legs for stability on curbs or uneven terrain.
- Dual-spring base with strong initial tension resists twisting and turning of sign in high wind gusts.
- Kick-release legs simplify setup.
- One person deployment without tools.
- Deployed Height: 128″ & 52″ (to top of 48″ sign without flags)
- Sign Height: 60″ & 84″ (distance from bottom of 48″ sign to ground)
- Folded Dimensions: 81″ X 11″ X 8-1/2″
- Weight: 44 lbs.