- Meets Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) standards for lighting fixtures in school zones.
- LED luminosity ranges from 3000 mcd (minimum) to 12000 mcd (maximum).
- Can be programmed to display multiple flash patterns. Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) -compliant .5 seconds on, .5 second off and 60 flashes per minute are both industry standards. Alternatively, you can set up a unique, custom pattern that suits your needs.
Keep pedestrians safe on busy roadways with Hyper-Alerts™!
Hyper-Alerts™ are compact clusters of flashing LED bulbs built right into TC-600 “YOUR SPEED” signs. Traditional sign beacons are typically bright enough to be visible from a distance, but Hyper-Alerts™ take things to a whole new level by providing the same luminescence as a 12-inch beacon in a much smaller unit. Between their intense brightness and programmable flashing patterns, these little light bunches are nigh-impossible for drivers to ignore—even from 1000 feet away!
Hyper-Alerts™ are perfect for most pedestrian-heavy environments, including school zones, business campuses, and military bases. Flash patterns can be activated based on time of day, vehicle speed, or both. And our advanced scheduler/timer makes it easy to pre-program a year’s worth of sequences in just a few short minutes.
Hyper-Alerts™ are available on all new TC-600 signs. However, existing TC-600 signs can also be retrofitted with them. Please speak to a Transline representative about returning your sign to us for a quick and easy LED “face lift!
How to Use
Lighting systems are powered by solar panels. The wattage of panel that you’ll need will depend upon how you intend to use the Hyper-Alerts™ system:
- For units that will be operational for up to 4 hours per day, 5 days a week, we recommend 50- to 65-watt solar panels.
- For units that will be operational for up to 10 hours per day, 5 days a week, we recommend 65- to 85-watt solar panels.
- For units that will be operational 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, we recommend 120-watt solar panels.
Larger wattages may be necessary in cold climates and on higher volume roadways. Please note that individual results may vary.
AC Powered Radarsign TC600A FUll matrix 13″ LED – AC Power Supply