Home / Products / Traffic Calming Solutions / Modular Rubber Products / RoadQuake 2F Temporary Portable Rumble Strip
RoadQuake 2F Temporary Portable Rumble Strip
Designed to reduce accidents and save lives, RoadQuake® 2F Temporary Portable Rumble Strip (TPRS) alerts distracted drivers in work zones and other changing road conditions. Ideal for work zones where daily installation and removal is required.
- Temporary – No nails or glue are needed for installation and use
- Quick installation and removal, and no cleanup
- Portable – No installation equipment needed. A crew of two can install an array in minutes
- Durable – 3-5 year life under normal conditions
- Suitable for use in rain and temperatures of 0 ̊ to 180 ̊ F and in speeds up to 80 mph
- Generates the same level of sound and vibration as milled strips
- 13″ W x 3/4″ H x 132″ L when unfolded, covers an entire lane
- Folds to a compact 66″ length, weighs 110 lbs
- Prominent red stripe on the underside of the strip takes the guesswork out of installation
- Section 6F.87 of the MUTCD, 2009 Edition allows for colors of white, black and orange.