Safeguarding the confluence of vehicular and rail transport zones, the R15-6a “Do Not Drive On Tracks” sign acts as an explicit warning for motorists. Its message aims to prevent potentially dangerous encounters at rail crossings or proximate areas.
- Clear Directive: Features the unambiguous message, “Do Not Drive On Tracks”, ensuring motorists are immediately informed about the safety protocol in areas near train tracks.
- Optimized for Visibility: With dimensions of 24″ x 30″, this sign is designed to catch the eye, ensuring drivers have ample time to comprehend and act on the message.
- Material Choices:
- Aluminum: Renowned for its resilience, aluminum is the go-to for longevity, offering excellent resistance against various weather elements.
- Plastic: Flexible and light, plastic is a great pick for settings that may need frequent relocation or temporary signages.
- Wood: A sustainable option, wood provides durability combined with an eco-friendly aesthetic, ensuring the message stands out while complementing natural surroundings.
- Reflective Sheeting Options:
- Engineer Grade: Ideal for areas with ample illumination, boasting a consistent performance lifespan of around 7 years.
- High-Intensity Grade: Ensures heightened visibility across varied lighting conditions, designed to last approximately 10 years.
- Diamond Grade: The pinnacle of reflective technology, maximizing visibility even in low-light situations, and has a longevity of up to 12 years.
- Compliance with Industry Standards: Crafted following stringent industry norms, guaranteeing a combination of safety and effectiveness.
- Hassle-free Installation: Pre-drilled holes facilitate easy mounting, suitable for various installation points like poles, walls, or overhead fixtures.
- Railroad Intersections: Critical for roads intersecting with or running adjacent to train tracks, especially in areas with high vehicular traffic.
- Industrial Districts: In locales with regular train movement and a blend of rail and road transportation.
- Public Transit Centers: Around train or tram stations where unfamiliar drivers might be present, reducing potential risks.
- Rural Roadways: For countryside routes that intersect or come close to rail tracks, ensuring safety in less frequented areas.
With the R15-6a sign in place, the message is clear: safety is paramount. Its design and messaging work cohesively to prevent any unnecessary risks at zones where rail and roadways meet, championing cautious coexistence in shared transportation areas.