Prioritize public safety and ensure a secure transit environment with the R14-3 Hazardous Material Prohibited sign. This pivotal signage ensures that roads or zones sensitive to hazardous materials remain free from potential dangers, promoting a safer driving and living environment for everyone.
- Definitive Warning: The R14-3 sign distinctly prohibits the transit of vehicles carrying hazardous materials, acting as a primary line of defense against potential accidents in sensitive zones.
- Flexible Size Options for Maximum Visibility:
- 24″: Suitable for smaller streets or zones where space might be limited.
- 30″ & 36″: Ideal for urban streets, suburbs, or areas with moderate traffic, guaranteeing clear visibility.
- 42″ & 48″: Designed for maximum visibility in high-traffic areas, major roadways, and important junctions.
- Varied Material Choices for Every Setting:
- Aluminum: Offers unmatched durability and is resistant to weather, making it perfect for long-term outdoor installations.
- Plastic: Provides a balance of durability and flexibility, great for temporary placements or areas with changing regulations.
- Wood: Bestows a natural, eco-friendly appearance apt for areas aiming for a rustic or environment-friendly look.
- Three Levels of Reflectivity for Diverse Lighting Conditions:
- Engineer Grade: A standard level of reflectivity ideal for adequately lit areas, with a life expectancy of around 7 years.
- High-Intensity Grade: Offers superior visibility across various light conditions, remaining vibrant for up to 10 years.
- Diamond Grade: Top-tier reflectivity ensures maximum clarity even in low light, lasting an impressive 12 years.
- Compliance and Durability: Crafted in line with strict industry standards, ensuring consistent quality, longevity, and adherence to safety regulations.
- Simple Installation: Equipped with pre-drilled holes for hassle-free mounting on a variety of surfaces, from walls to posts.
- Residential Zones: Especially in areas close to schools or hospitals where the presence of hazardous materials might pose heightened risks.
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas: Such as near water reservoirs, wildlife reserves, or agricultural zones.
- Tunnels & Bridges: Structures that may have limited escape routes or increased risk in case of hazardous material incidents.
- Airports & Seaports: To maintain a clear and safe distance between regular traffic and potentially hazardous goods.
The R14-3 “Hazardous Material Prohibited” sign stands as a testament to proactive safety measures, a commitment to public well-being, and the regulated transportation of potentially dangerous goods. With its versatile material options, from the robust aluminum to the environment-conscious wood, this sign is an essential tool for creating safer roadways and public spaces.