Preformed Thermoplastic Numbers
Preformed thermoplastic pavement markings provide flexibility, durability, and visibility. Common applications include highways and streets, office parks, shopping centers, campuses, and parking lots.
- Heavy-duty, durable intersection-grade preformed thermoplastic pavement marking material
- Simple 3-step application method: prepare, position, and heat
- MUTCD-compliant designs
- Supplied at 90- and 125-mil thickness for cost-effective service life
- White and yellow linear material also available in 90-mil rolls
- Retroreflective for nighttime visibility
- Precut with clean, neat appearance
- Quick and simple mobilization; no heavy equipment to set-up, transport, and clean
- Made at ISO 9001:2000 certified facility
- Environmentally-friendly with no lead chromate, heavy metal compounds or VOCs during application or removal
Available in standard FHWA designs that comply with the MUTCD.
Type the letters you want in the box above.
Select size, enter quantity, and add to cart.
Repeat for additional numbers of different sizes.
Preformed thermoplastic individual number markings. Applications include highways and streets, office parks, shopping centers, campuses, and parking lots.