OPPOSING TRAFFIC LANE DIVIDER
Opposing traffic lane dividers increase the safety of work zones where traffic flow changes may become confusing for motorists. They are used at centerlines to create a highly visible, informative lane division and direct opposing traffic on two-lane, two-way operations. They are often used in conjunction with vertical panels and tubular markers.
- Provides high target value and stays in place when impacted
- Constructed of durable, flexible plastic that is resistant to UV light, ozone, and hydrocarbons
- Fully impactable- reactive spring unit rebounds panel to its original, upright, forward-facing position when struck
- Category 1 Self Certified
- Federal Acceptance: WZ-2A