Traffic safety is paramount in areas where roadways and railway tracks intersect. The R15-6 “No Motor Vehicles on Tracks” sign acts as a clear directive to prevent vehicular intrusion onto railway tracks, ensuring both road and rail safety.
- Distinct Message: Boldly states “No Motor Vehicles on Tracks,” making certain that the prohibition is clear and unmistakable to all motorists.
- Optimal Size for Visibility: Measuring 24″ x 24″, this sign is perfectly sized to ensure prompt visibility, enabling drivers to make safe decisions well in advance.
- Material Varieties:
- Aluminum: A robust choice, aluminum stands up against various weather conditions, making it ideal for long-lasting outdoor placement.
- Plastic: A versatile option, plastic is both lightweight and durable, suitable for temporary settings or places requiring frequent sign relocation.
- Wood: Bringing an eco-friendly touch without sacrificing clarity, wood offers a blend of natural aesthetics and uncompromised messaging.
- Reflective Sheeting Options:
- Engineer Grade: Best suited for well-lit locations, promising a consistent performance lifespan of around 7 years.
- High-Intensity Grade: Amplifying visibility across diverse lighting scenarios, with an expected durability of about 10 years.
- Diamond Grade: Peak reflectivity ensures this sign is easily spotted, even in low light conditions. This grade is designed to last up to 12 years.
- Industry Standard Adherence: Crafted in line with rigorous industry standards, assuring a combination of safety and efficacy.
- Installation Made Easy: Pre-drilled holes enable effortless setup, whether it’s to be mounted on poles, walls, or overhead structures.
Ideally Suited For:
- Railway Crossings: Essential for parts of the road that intersect or run parallel to train tracks, especially in regions with dense traffic.
- Industrial Areas: Where train movements are frequent, and there’s a mix of vehicular and train transportation.
- Transit Hubs: Near train stations or other transit points where vehicle-driver unfamiliarity might pose risks.
- Rural Pathways: In countryside regions where smaller roads might run close to or across railway tracks.
The R15-6 sign acts as both a directive and a safeguard. By clearly demarcating zones that are off-limits to vehicular traffic, it ensures smoother and safer movement for both vehicles and trains, emphasizing the need for cautious coexistence in shared transport spaces.