Take the next step in traffic safety with our R10-11a “No Turn on Red” Sign. This indispensable sign is crafted to clearly indicate to motorists that turning on a red light is strictly prohibited, thereby enhancing road safety and reducing potential accidents at crucial intersections.
- Crystal-Clear Messaging: The straightforward “No Turn on Red” text eliminates ambiguity, providing unequivocal instructions to drivers.
- Variable Sizes: Choose from 30″ x 36″ or 36″ x 48″ dimensions to ensure optimum visibility and adaptability to your specific location.
- Material Options:
- Aluminum: Robust and designed for enduring outdoor conditions year-round.
- Plastic: A budget-friendly and light alternative for less demanding installations.
- Wood: Offers an organic, appealing look perfect for natural settings or unique aesthetic requirements.
- Reflective Sheeting Varieties:
- Engineer Grade: Suitable for adequately illuminated or less busy areas, with durability up to 7 years.
- High-Intensity Grade: Crafted for low-light situations and high-traffic locations, lasting up to 10 years.
- Diamond Grade: Provides maximum visibility, ideal for risky or poorly lit conditions, with a lifespan of up to 12 years.
- Compliance: Exceeds all industry standards for material quality, reflectivity, and durability.
- Installation Ease: Comes pre-drilled for swift and convenient mounting on various surfaces including poles, walls, and fences.
Best Suited For:
- High-Traffic Intersections: Essential for managing busy crossings and minimizing accident risks.
- School Zones: Crucial for safeguarding children, teachers, and parents during busy hours.
- Healthcare Facilities: Helps in directing emergency vehicles and general traffic effectively.
- Public Transport Points: Aids in regulating vehicle movement around bus and train terminals.
Upgrade your community’s road safety with the R10-11a “No Turn on Red” Sign. Customize its material and reflectivity level to meet your location’s unique demands. Commit to a safer driving environment by installing the R10-11a sign today.