Preformed Thermoplastic Legends
Preformed thermoplastic pavement markings provide flexibility, durability, and visibility. Common applications include highways and streets, office parks, shopping centers, campuses, and parking lots.
- Heavy-duty, durable intersection-grade preformed thermoplastic pavement marking material
- Simple 3-step application method: prepare, position, and heat
- MUTCD-compliant designs
- Supplied at 90- and 125-mil thickness for cost-effective service life
- White and yellow linear material also available in 90-mil rolls
- Retroreflective for nighttime visibility
- Precut with clean, neat appearance
- Quick and simple mobilization; no heavy equipment to set-up, transport, and clean
- Made at ISO 9001:2000 certified facility
- Environmentally-friendly with no lead chromate, heavy metal compounds or VOCs during application or removal
Available in standard FHWA designs that comply with the MUTCD.
Preformed thermoplastic legends come precut with a clean, neat appearance and provide durability and visibility for highways and streets.