Spray Thermoplastic Applicator 360SPS
The Model 360SPS uses a unique non-pressure system that delivers spray-applied thermoplastic, with out the expense of a large truck mounted system. Unit comes standard with Hydrostatic Propulsion. Operator ride-on sulky is optional. Spray devices are available in various line widths.
- Hydrostatic Self Propulsion drive allows infinite speeds, forward and reverse, up to 4 mph (7 kph)
- 4”, 6”, 8”, or 12” airless spray guns available. Spray thickness: 25 mils. (.6mm) -125 mils. (3.0mm)
- Variable width Glass Bead System with 4”, 6”, 8”, and 12” widths with the turn of a dial
- 50 lb. Bead capacity
- Automatic agitation system
- Includes unique steering system that allows for straight steering or preset curve
- 5.5 HP propane fired Honda Engine
- Rear wheel offers straight track locked position or 360° swivel
- 360 Pound Material Tank capacity
- Auto thermostat regulates material temperature
- Length: 54” (137 cm)
- Width: 37” (94 cm)
- Hieght: 52” (132 cm)
- Weight: 600lbs. (272 kg)
- Operator Ride-On Sulky with adjustable padded seat also provides additional propane storage.
- Extra Material Tank – Lightweight material tank is easily removed for quick change of colors
- Double Drop Glass Bead System for improved retro-reflectivity
The Model 360SPS uses a unique non-pressure system that delivers spray-applied thermoplastic, with out the expense of a large truck mounted system.