Profile Thermoplastic Applicator 360SPP
The Model 360SPP offers profile thermoplastic road markings, also known as “Audible or Vibratory” markings, otherwise found on large truck mounted systems. Hydrostatic propulsion and optional ride-on sulky make the 360SPP a truly diverse solution for profile markings. Profile dies are available in various line widths. The Model 360SPP’s hydrostatic propulsion system provides the maneuverability of a manual walk behind applicator and the comfort of a ride on system with the addition of the optional ride-on sulky.
- Hydrostatic Self Propulsion drive allows infinite speeds, forward and reverse, up to 4 mph (7 kph)
- 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, or 12″ Profile Dies available
- Length and spacing of profile are completely adjustable
- 5.5 HP propane fired Honda Engine
- Variable width Glass Bead System with 4”, 6”, 8”, and 12” widths with the turn of a dial
- 50 lb. Bead capacity
- Includes unique steering system that allows for straight steering or preset curve
- Automatic agitation system
- Rear wheel offers straight track locked position or 360° swivel
- 360 Pound Material Tank capacity
- Auto thermostat regulates material temperature
- Operator Ride-On Sulky with adjustable padded seat also provides additional propane storage.
- Extra Material Tank – Lightweight material tank is easily removed for quick change of colors
- Double Drop Glass Bead System for improved retro-reflectivity
- Length: 54” (137 cm)
- Width: 37” (94 cm)
- Hieght: 52” (132 cm)
- Weight: 600lbs. (272 kg)
The Model 360SPP offers profile thermoplastic extrusion otherwise found on intermediate and large truck mounted systems.