Are you ready for another conference? We sure are!
This time around, you can find Transline at a booth of our very own, with key professionals from within the company ready to talk with you and answer questions about public works in 2022!
What Are the Details?
Are you revving to hit the conference floor in 2022? This year, the American Public Works Association Texas Chapter is hosting its annual conference at the following address:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Convention Center
7600 John Q. Hammons Dr.
Frisco, Tx 75034
The whole event takes place from June 13th to June 15th; a short window to stop by and see all of the region’s top public works companies, organizations, and experts who want to share their knowledge with the world.
What’s This Year’s Event?
In 2022, over 500 public works experts will come together in Texas for the annual expo. Here, we’ll show off the latest equipment and technology designed to innovate the public works industry as a whole.
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s conference:
- Professional development, training, best practices, and even technical tours on the show floor.
- Exhibits showcasing innovative and efficient public works technologies.
- An exciting golf outing with your colleagues!
- An awards ceremony for merit.
- For public works employees, entrance into the exhibit hall is completely free on Tuesday. Registration is not required, though city/entity identification is requested at the exhibit hall entry. You can see new equipment and products, meet experts in the field, and attend classes.
Where is Transline?
You can find us at Booth #508 for the duration of the conference.
We hope to see you stop by this year, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about public works, traffic solutions, parking lot supplies, signage, and pavement marking tools and techniques for the safest roads possible!