Self-Propelled Thermoplastic Handliner | 360SP
Shown with optional Ride-On Sulky.
The Model 360SP Thermoplastic Applicator provides all the features of the 360M with the addition of Self-Propulsion, a 360 pound material tank, and a preset radius steering system. A Liqued Propane fired 5.5 HP Engine powers a self contained hydrostatic propulsion system with infinite speed control in forward or reverse up to 4 mph. An optional operator ride-on sulky can be easily attached to the 360SP, which alleviates operator fatigue and will also increase LP fuel capacity, saving you time and money!
- Hydrostatic Self Propulsion drive allows infinite speeds, forward and reverse, up to 4 mph (7 kph)
- Includes unique steering system that allows for straight steering or preset curve
- 5.5 HP Propane fired Honda Engine
- Heat treated steel Extrusion Dies with push / pull mechanism eliminates replacing worn out die springs
- Variable width Glass Bead System with 4”, 6”, 8”, 12” , dual 4” & 6” widths with the turn of a dial
- 50 lb. Bead capacity
- 16” & 18” Glass Bead systems available
- Optional Double Drop Bead systems available
- Rear wheel offers straight track locked position or 360° swivel
- 360 Pound Material Tank capacity
- Material Tank is Interchangeable for color changes
- Automatic thermostat regulates material temperature
- Length: 54” (137 cm)
- Width: 37” (94 cm)
- Height: 52” (132 cm)
- Weight: 600lbs. (272 kg)
- Operator Ride-On Sulky with adjustable padded seat also provides additional propane storage.
- Extra Material Tank – Lightweight material tank is easily removed for quick change of colors
- Double Drop Glass Bead System for improved retro-reflectivity
The Model 360SP Thermoplastic Applicator provides all the features of the 360M with the addition of Self-Propulsion.