Take control of pedestrian traffic and enhance public safety with our R9-3 “No Pedestrian Crossing” Symbol Sign. Featuring a universally recognizable symbol that instantly communicates its message, this sign is an essential addition to busy streets, intersections, and high-risk areas.
- Clear Symbolism: The easy-to-understand “No Pedestrian Crossing” symbol makes the sign’s message immediately clear, minimizing confusion and maximizing safety.
- Versatile Dimensions: Choose from available sizes of 18″, 24″, and 30″ to suit the specific needs of your environment.
- Material Options:
- Aluminum: Perfect for permanent installations, it offers excellent durability and weather resistance.
- Plastic: Light-weight and cost-efficient, ideal for temporary setups or indoor use.
- Wood: Adds a natural, rustic touch and is suitable for parks and scenic walkways.
- Reflectivity Grades:
- Engineer Grade: Suitable for well-lit, low-traffic areas.
- High-Intensity Grade: Designed for darker, higher-traffic zones.
- Diamond Grade: Provides the highest level of reflectivity, making it perfect for high-risk and poorly lit locations.
- Quality Assurance: Compliant with industry standards, ensuring resilience against environmental wear and tear.
- Easy Installation: Comes with pre-drilled holes to make mounting a breeze, whether you’re attaching it to a post, wall, or other surfaces.
Where It Works Best:
- Busy Intersections: Alert pedestrians not to cross at dangerous or inappropriate points.
- Construction Zones: Protect workers and the public by controlling where people walk.
- Transit Hubs: Manage pedestrian flow around bus stops, train stations, and airports.
- Schools and Campuses: Use in areas where pedestrian traffic should be limited for safety reasons.
Invest in the R9-3 “No Pedestrian Crossing” Symbol Sign to promote safe and well-regulated pedestrian activity. With multiple sizes, materials, and reflectivity options, customize your sign to meet your specific needs. Take the step to improve public safety by ordering yours today.