Heat Gun QL2 Pro
The QL2 Pro Heat Gun doubles your performance with two interchangeable lightweight heads. The 319,000 BTU head optimizes the visual performance of OPTAMARK® preformed thermoplastic. Production efficiency increases with the 553,000 BTU head.
The QL2’s industrial structure is designed to optimize the application and performance of preformed thermoplastic materials, heat activated adhesives and Chipfill™.
- Two separate interchangeable heads allow for versatility during application
- Ergonomic light weight 2 lb design ensures worker comfort and minimizes user fatigue
- Power is easily controlled through light pressure on the trigger
- Reduced noise level (81 dBa) helps to improve worker communication
- Quick click system, no tools needed
- Two heads, hose and regulator all in one durable travel case
The QL2 Pro Heat Gun is designed with both safety and efficiency concerns in mind. Everything you need – the two heads, handle and tube – come in one transportable carrying case, and it is ready to use in less than a minute due to its effective design.
For example, the heat gun has an easy single-click hose connection with the quick connector and the Piezo ignition ensures that the flame starts with a single press of the trigger. This eliminates safety concerns with open flames or problems with loss of flame in windy weather.
Other safety benefits include:
- Safety handle ensures that the heat gun is shut off when the handle is released – this reduces the risk of accidently causing fires at worksites.
- Meets national and international safety standards under the UL Listing.
- Automatic POL safety valve cuts off fuel supply in case of hose breakage.
- Professional quality rubber hose meets ISO 3821 standard.