Impact Sand Barrel
The Impact Sand Barrel System is a non-redirective, gating sand barrel, or crash cushion. The system consists of 3 MASH-compliant components: barrel, lid and insert. It protects drivers from fixed objects like concrete barriers, bridge abutments, and lighting fixtures.
- One Sand Barrel accommodates all weight requirements (200, 400, 700, 1400, and 2100 pounds).
- Blow-molded from high molecular, high density polyethylene plastic (HLMI/HDPE) that produces a stronger sand barrel.
- UV stabilizers maximize product life. Color-stable pigments resist fading.
- Designed for easy transport: squared bottom accepts forklifts, tiered top accepts CrashGard Hoist.
- Barrels nest easily for convenient storage.