SafeZone Series SZ-412 Springless Sign Stand
The SafeZone Series SZ-412 is a super lightweight compact springless sign stand for use with roll-up signs. Easy to use and easy to store, its single sign attachment point allows for quick deployment in the field. Telescopic legs with both pull pin and kick release levers can be released by hand or foot for fast set-up. Independently adjustable legs with three height adjustments for uneven terrain makes for ease of use along right of ways and medians.
The SZ-412 is the right choice for Utility Companies, DOT’s, Cities, Counties, Governments or anyone working along secondary roads or inner city streets.
- Lightweight design / 20 lbs
- Compact for ease in storage / less than 1 cubic foot when stored
- Springless design
- Over-sized pull pins and kick release for quick release of legs
- 3 Separate height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Bright orange legs for extra visibility on curbs & sidewalks
- Powder-coated and zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Meets minimum height requirement as set forth in the MANUAL ON UNIFORM TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES (MUTCD)
- NCHRP-350 tested and certified (with roll-up signs)
The SafeZone Series SZ-412 is a super lightweight compact springless sign stand for use with roll-up signs.