Hyper-Alerts ™ are compact clusters of flashing LED lights built right into the “Your Speed” faceplate of the TC-600 model, delivering a significantly more compact solution than traditional beacons. By clustering the LEDs into a smaller footprint, the same light from a typical flasher becomes an urgent notification for the driver.
Perfect for use in pedestrian-heavy environments such as school zones, business campuses, military bases and anywhere else there is an urgency to slow drivers. The LED clusters deliver the same luminescence as a 12″ beacon, only in a more compact surface. This results in an “impossible to ignore alert” even 1000 feet from the sign.
Instead of having to choose between flashing beacons or a radar speed sign, now you can have both alerts for slightly more than the price of either one. The LED clusters are built right into the YOUR SPEED faceplate (30″W x 36H”), resulting in a more compact system that is far easier to install. This upgrade offers a cost-effective solution to provide the maximum traffic calming effect on speeding drivers.
- Industrial construction with sleek design is in stark contrast to the individual, bulky, piece-meal look of traditional beacons
- Dual high-intensity amber LED clusters
- Meets ITE guidelines for brightness use in school zones
- LED luminosity: 3000 mcd minimum – 12000 mcd maximum
- 68 LEDs per alert, highly viewable at 1000 feet
- Flash patterns: MUTCD standard (.5 second on, .5 second off); 60 fpm, Wig-Wag (alternating); Custom patterns available
- Programmable for an entire year in advance, by date and time, using our Advanced Scheduler/Timer
- Hyper-Alerts™ can be activated based on time of day, by speed, or by both
- 50/65 watt solar panel for maximum 4 hour daily operation, weekdays (larger panel for higher volume roads, and colder climates)
- 65/85 watt for maximum 10 hour daily operation, weekdays (larger panel for higher volume roads, and colder climates)
- 120 watt for 24/7 continuous operation
The Hyper-Alert™ option is available on a new TC-600 sign, or as a retrofit of an existing sign; Existing sign must be returned to us for the retrofit.
AC Powered Radarsign TC600A FUll matrix 13″ LED – AC Power Supply