We use aluminum extruded panel signs, which are composed of multiple 12″ extruded panels bolted together to form the size required. When necessary, a 6″ panel is also available. The face of the extruded panels can be covered with a variety of materials ranging from a high performance reflective sheeting to a non-reflective paint.
Guide signs are warranted at many important locations and should be used on freeways and expressways, at locations where some degree of lane-use control is desirable, and where space is not available at the roadside.
Sample Overhead Sign Applications;
- Complex interchange design
- Three or more lanes in each direction
- Restricted sight distance
- Closely spaced interchanges
- Multilane exits
- Large percentage of trucks
- Background of street lighting and advertising signs
- High-speed traffic
- Consistency of sign message location through a series of interchanges
- Insufficient space for post-mounted signs
- Junction of two freeways
- Left exit ramps
- Reduction of basic lanes
- EXIT ONLY lane drops
Extruded SignPart No. 56041a669af7
We use aluminum extruded panel signs, which are composed of multiple 12″ extruded panels bolted together to form the size required.