NEW Line Remover 855e
The 855e Line Remover is the little line remover that works hard. This incredibly lightweight model can be used to remove paint, curing compounds, and even thermoplastic. The 855e can also remove the occasional trip hazard.
In the hands of less experienced operators, the 855e removes painted lines with much less damage than heavier 9HP and 13HP drum models.
The 855e can be configured with any line width between 2” to 8” to meet widespread application needs. The addition of TAP Technology, featuring carbide cutters to complete the bulk of the work and tappers to tick away paint on high points, reduces the need to keep digging to get the last 40% of the paint off. This encourages faster removal of paint with much less chance of surface damage. TAP Technology reduces the residence time of the cutters in the work zone. This cutter pattern is less invasive yet the paint on the surface is removed effortlessly.
We have provisions to allow the drum to be swayed from side to side for the least invasive removal possible. Remove moving forward, backwards, side to side, or all three!
- Comes standard with 8” drum with TAP Technology.
- Numerous other drum and cutter choices allow for specialized cutting.
- TAP Technology gets more impacts and work done per revolution.
- At only 116 lbs the invasive nature and damage left behind is greatly reduced.
- Simple, intuitive design that all operators easily understand and use with great precision.
- Handles a wide variety of application as is. TAP is the “one drum” that does everything well.
- Lightweight, so one person can load and unload easily.
NEW Line Remover 855ePart No. 21c55d02dc41-1
The 855e Line Remover is the little line remover that works hard.