Line Remover 20HD (20H20, 20HDFF, 20HDEFF)
The 20HD line remover offers a rotary design that delivers faster removal rates while eliminating the continuous scarring associated with drum style line removers. The unique design of the 20HD enables wider single pass coverage allowing the operator to instantly range from 4″ to 24″ widths for maximum removal volume per pass. this same flexibility pinpoin the 20HD to the precise removal area without having to change drums or cutters, saving you time and money.
We have several versions to choose from – ALL NEW 20H20, standarad 20HD, 20HDFF (Fine Finish) or 20HDEFF (Extra Fine Finish)
- NEW 20H20 – metered water system. This newest and most popular system limits airborne particulate with the introduction of metered water.
- 20HD – standard cutter with infinite cutter depth control ensures removal of only targeted material.
- 20HDFF – Fine finish does not generate cutter heat, therefore, thermoplastic breaks rather than melts. Cuts clean up and cut time in half.
- 20HDEFF – Extra fine finish takes surface preservation to another level, once again cutting clean up and cut time even further.
- All NEW cutter depth adjustments ensures you only remove the intended material.
- Innovative and adjustable weight system limits vibration to an absolute minimum.
- New cutter options enables the operator the ability to adjust surface pressure toward fastest removal rates to least surface damage and any combination of both.
- Take total control of variable surface depths with the ability to “float” the cutter up and down while removing.
- Vacuum port.
- Pin cutters available in 24, 48 and 72 pins.
- 13 HP Honda OHV
- Operating: 400 lbs (181 kgs)
- 44″L x 21″W x 34″H (1100mm x 520mm x 865mm)
- Removal Width: 4″ – 24″ (10-60cm)
- Removal Speed: 1000-5000 linear ft. per hour at 4 inches wide
- Cuter Life: 15,000-30,000 liner feet (4575 – 9150 linear meter)
20HD and 20HDFF Line Removers showcase an incredibly efficient rotary design that delivers faster removal rates while eliminating the continuous grooves and scarring associated with drum style line removers.