Graco LazerGuide 2000
The LazerGuide 2000 Laser-Guided Layout System eliminates tedious manual layout work while producing laser quality lines every time. This industry-leading technology produces a laser reference line that when paired with the Graco AutoLayout II system, eliminates the need for tape measures, string, chalk and a second person—reducing your setup time and cutting labor costs.
Three different model versions available to fit your equipment. For use with LineLazer V HP Automatic, LineLazer V Standard or LineLazer IV Automatic.
Stripe straighter than ever, simply point and stripe
- Eliminate string lines
- Improve productivity and cut costs
- No more wasting time laying out parking lots with strings, tape measures and chalk—stripe parking lots with just one person
- Perfect for parking lots, intersections and athletic fields
- Less labor – stripe parking lots with just one person
- Less fatigue – no more kneeling down to place and move string lines or measuring tapes
- Simple operation – line it up with the target box and go
- Accurate – once lined up you are assured straight lines every time even in windy conditions
The LazerGuide 2000 Laser-Guided Layout System eliminates tedious manual layout work while producing laser quality lines every time.